Sunday, November 25, 2012

Magical Guides


Once in a while I open some inspirational books just to get some inspiration from any information the page I open haphazardly may contain. I did the same twice last week and both times the pages I opened corresponded exactly with the thoughts on my head at that particular moment. One was regarding the source of our words and ideas and I landed upon a page talking about the Universal Intelligence being the source. The second time I landed upon another similar interesting page was in the following context:

When I began my facebook account I wasn't as spiritual as I am today. By the way it definitely is no 'drummed into head' kind of spiritual inspiration but a very personal kind of spiritual inspiration and I am very glad that it is so because I always am for the genuine or original kind of things. What I mean is, it is more wonderful when things come from your own heart and mind. Personal experience is wonderful.

So as I seem to explore it more, my wonder about the vast science of spirituality makes it hard for me not to express some of the many wonders there. Sometimes words spill and I can’t help but write down my musings. Most times I do so with enthusiasm but at times have some misgivings, as this facebook account of mine was not originally meant for spirituality and also wondered about the understanding of the multiple kind of audience I address to, who sometimes could be completely not inclined spiritually and hence what was the point of me addressing them? So was wondering if I should create a new account especially for spirituality and include all my umpteen spiritual friends there… (this is still in process) Thinking so, last week, at the height of my confusion, just picked up Robin Sharma's "The Greatness Guide" and said dramatically to the Robin Sharma on the cover, Robin Sharma! Give me inspiration! and opened a page. Bingo, the title on the page read "Do Your Part" !


~ Ramya

No Plagiarism!
Creative Commons License
"Magical Guides" by Ramya Jayachandran is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at ramyafev18@gmail.com.

No comments: